Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mal's 2nd Trim

I trimmed Mallorie's hair over a month ago, but with my computer out of service I put off uploading the pictures...couldn't wait any longer, though, so I uploaded them to mom's!

Before in the antique barber chair!







During...
After in the antique dryer:)
We got the antique chairs from a house down the street that used to be the towns barber shop. The people that moved in gave them to us in return for getting them out of their house! They have come in handy...but I don't know where we're going to put them when we finish the master bath that they are stored in right now...too cute to get rid of though!

1 said...:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! they are amazing! and she was SO good. Her hair is so long for her age.

she looks just like you, and those big blue eyes just make you happy by looking at them. what an amazing girl she must be!