Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hmmm...



It may be too early to annouce this, I don't really know how long you're "supposed" to wait....but anyhow....

Surprise! Pregnancy hormones and tiredness and nausea have officially kicked in:P

7 said...:

The Miller Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys...and SO VERY jealous!

How far along are you?

Shells said...

That's awesome Jen! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

Mrs. Blimes said...

yay for babies!!!! especially cute lil blondies like yall create!!!

Olivia said...

Congrats! I love the mood swings, lol! Mine have recently returned, at least Fai has learned to laugh at them rather than get frustrated!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! You are such an amazing mother and I can't wait for little M to have a brother or sister. Congratulations Jenn, this is such great news. I hope you are well!!!

Laurel said...

Congrats, Jenn! How exciting!

Barbie and Craig said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Babies are so fun and excited, and such a huge blessing! SO happy for you!!! XO