Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's almost that time again!

No, not Christmas or Easter or birthdays....but ultrasound time!! Okay, hopefully that wasn't way too cheesy, but we're excited:P I've got an appointment for the 6th of February, and hopefully the mystery of "boy, or girl?" will be solved...any guesses?

6 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

boy oh boy!!! And you should name him Finn cuz lets face it, he's gonna be the most adorably country boy and Finn Stansel is the PERFECT blonde-haired, blue eyed country boys name!!!

The Miller Family said...

Wow! I can't believe you're that far along already! Seriously, it seems like you JUST did the announcement post! Okay, I bet it doesn't seem like that to you though! :o)

I'm going with boy...I figure I've got a 50/50 shot, right? Yay...so excited for you guys to find out!

Hope you're feling well!

The Miller Family said...

P.S. Marquesas commented in the time it took me to post a comment, and I can totally see a blonde hair, blue eye little boy running around with ya'll!

Barbie and Craig said...

I voted boy...but can't wait to find out for sure. I always get excited about friends' babies! You sound like us having your little one named already :) I don't think we had definite names with middles by then, though! Way to go!

Laurel said...

Well, I would vote girl, just to be different, but I agree with everyone else. A sweet little Stansel boy would be too cute!!

Olivia said...

lol, I honestly think you're having another girl.