Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our first meeting

Today Mal and I finally got to meet my cousins little baby, Clay. My cousin is 8 years younger then I am. I can remember taking care of her when she was a baby and how she looked then. When I first saw him he was sleeping and it was like a flash back in time. She looked just the same. It was weird; in a very neat way of course. He's got the best little personality and they seem to be getting along pretty well. All the best to her family and a special blessing for Clay who was born almost 3 months early. What a miracle...Oh and by the way...it's 99.5% positive that we're having another little girl! We can't hardly wait to see you Brianna Cay!




3 said...:

The Miller Family said...

You look so pretty Jenn! And that baby is adorable!

Congratulations on the baby girl! That's way exciting! She and Mal will be bff!

Unknown said...

So darn cute! Congratulations on the little girl. I love that. My family had three girls, then a boy, and then another girl. Us girls are the best of friends and my brother was always our little protector (good thing he grew up to play football and be very manly, my dad was always worried he'd be alittle feminine with all of our influence). But we'd love him no matter what!

What an awesome family you have!!

Olivia said...

:) little girls are great! Hope you saved all the little baby things! That's the fun part, Nadira gets to wear all my 'favorite' outfits of Anjali's.