Thursday, April 16, 2009

27 Weeks...and counting!

So I figured I would try to use Marquesas' photo tool on a belly photo.
Since I never remember to take one of me while Joe or someone is around to help, here's my attempt at the 10-second-timer.

Before Picnik.com:



After:

Just a close up:

Mallorie wanted in on the action:

4 said...:

The Miller Family said...

Cute, cute! I was looking at your blog earlier, and I saw your little widget on the side and thought "Oh my gosh! 91 days!! That's like only 3 months!!"

You're so cute! How are you feeling these days?

Laurel said...

Congrats! You look great!

Unknown said...

Jenn, you are SO breathtakingly beautiful. I get so much joy in thinking of you as a mother, doing so much for our world. Thank you for being such a wonderful mother, Jenn. What you do every day is THE most important thing.

Mrs. Blimes said...

adorable. you are so gorgeous!