Thursday, July 16, 2009

Full Term



Ok, so I thought I'd add a little text...I have said the entire pregnancy that by "my calculations" my due date was July 16th. If she bakes for as long as Mal did she'd come this coming up Sunday morning. The doctors have my due date as July 25th, by "their calculations" and ultrasound...and my measurements...and just about everything else they tell me. I don't see how by "my calculations", but whatever I'm no math whiz and Heavenly Father does what He wants. So, long story short...When are you coming Brianna??!! Any guesses??!! Maybe I'll set up a poll...there's a thought, yeah!






3 said...:

The Miller Family said...

What's that about after you have one the rest all come earlier and quicker? Hopefully she'll at least come quicker for you!!! We're praying for her speedy arrival (if not more for your sake than hers, lol)!

You look SO beautiful!!!

Olivia said...

lol, the date I give you is.....July 22. Yup. That's her birthday, so you don't have to worry about packing your bags til the 21!

On second thought, you might want to be ready just in case!

Mrs. Blimes said...

i THINK SHE'S COMING JULY 27TH! SHE'LL BE EXACTLY 8 MONTHS YOUNGER THAN MILES!