Sunday, July 26, 2009

Presenting.....











Brianna Cay Stansel! Yay, she's finally here and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Born at 11:09pm on Tuesday,July 21st; she weighed 7 lbs 5 ozs...so sweet. Heavenly Father was truly with me, with us that day. I have never felt that so strongly as I did on Tuesday. I will make another blog about that, but I must not fail to report my gratitude to a loving Father in Heaven that looks after me so well. Not to mention all the prayers from everyone. He was listening, and I thank everyone. It means so much to me. Welcome to the world and to the family Brianna!

6 said...:

Barbie and Craig said...

YAY! Congratulations, Jenn!!! She is SO beautiful, and look at the way Mallory looks at her! I am so thankful she is here healthy and safe...and from the looks of those photos it seems as though you delivered her vaginally? I know that it what you were praying for! Enjoy this new adventure in your life...what a sweet blessing from our Heavenly Father! Welcome, sweet Brianna! xoxo

Laurel said...

She's so beautiful! And you look amazing! I'm so glad things went well. Congratulations to you and your cute little family!

Mrs. Blimes said...

She's BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!! And so is her perfect big sister and her HAUTE MAMA!!! Yall did great Jenn! (and Joe) I so wanna bring yall over a meal this weekend! Maybe a cheesy salsa casserole! lol

Thank you so much for letting me visit w/yall in the hospital! It was such a special night!

Call me when you get a few spare minutes you're NOT using for sleep! (so in like 3 months lol)

The Miller Family said...

Congratulations! She's so beautiful! What's her perosnality turning out to be like? Like the first day, or more like the second? :o) She seems so sweet!!! How's Mallry doing?

I'm so glad everything went so well for your family!

Olivia said...

congrats! did you get my message? So glad you are doing well, babies are miracles!

Olivia said...

how are you and your miracle doing? can't wait for more pics!