Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A few noteworthy things

First of all, let me appologize for not announcing and formally inviting people that mean alot to me (if you're reading this blog, that means you!) to Brianna's blessing...I have been extremely tired and didn't even think about it! Find it in your heart to forgive me, please!! Here is a picture of the family...nice looking chapel in the background too, eh?




Also.........can you tell I got my hair cut??!! Not sure if I like it yet...too late now! I guess it'll grow on me, no pun intended:P


And...I ran a 5k this weekend and came in 3rd...yeah, that's right, 3rd to last!! HA! but I MADE IT!! My legs were really sore yesterday...didn't think about it possibly being uphill! Fun times. Joe's dad and brother also ran the 5k. Dusty did it in 21 mins, Big Joe in 30 mins, an I did it in 41 mins:P




Caution: Extremely flattering picture below


And, let me not forget. Mallorie ran the 1metric mile youth race. Yay for her, too! She did it in a little over 9 mins! Apparently that's good, especially for her age...I thought just the fact that she was willing and able to do it was good. Time doesn't phase me, just ability-obviously with my 41 min 5k:P We both were able to do it, and that's what matters.




I think that's all the Stansel Family updates for now!

Maybe one more picture...isn't she adorable?!! My lil BriBear




1 said...:

Olivia said...

She is soooo cute! ARGH! I want to be there and hold that baby! Congrats on her, the 5k, and everything! The new chapel looks awesome (that's Madison, right?) Anyway....yeah, congrats!