Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SAHM


I don't want to jump the gun, or jinx myself, or say something that I may have to retract....but right now I am so happy to be able to call myself a "SAHM"!!!

Stay at home mom!! Oh the possibilities!! So, I know I have alot of planning ahead of me, but...YAY, I have the opportunity to have alot of planning ahead of me!!

Now, all we need is to get our family and friends to move all around us and it would be a perfect world...*sigh* I know that is not happening so my next task is to make new friends, right?

Making new friends and getting to know people takes so long!! I am up for it, but will I ever find the same BFF's that I have back home? Surely there has to be people around here to appreciate a Jenn Beast and the Wild Stansel Clan. Oddly that sounds like a band name, hmmm. Well, I can say we move to the beat of a different drum:)


Sorry it has been so long since I posted on here for anyone that keeps up with this blog, but this is actually the first time I have had to sit down and think about blogging.

We will gladly accept any prayers on our behalf, and we continue to thank Heavenly Father for blessing us more than we could have expected. I hope all reading this out in the blogosphere are having a wonderful day and your dreams are being fulfilled, too.


Stay tuned, so much more to blog about!!


P.S. Joe, I am so happy for you and hope that you continue to enjoy your new job! Love you forever.

1 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

Yay for you and your stay at home mom-ed-nesss!!! You deserve it! I am soooooo happy Joe has found a job he's loving!

And NO you won't find anyone to replace us out there but if you're really lucky maybe you'll find some gals half as cool ;0)

I MISS YOU!!!!

And I was very excited to see that you had blogged again :0) Keep it up!