Friday, April 8, 2011

Stansel School of Elementary Excellence

.........aka home school! So, I just wanted to showcase a little bit of Mal's handwriting she did yesterday that I am well pleased {hate to use the word "proud"} with:


Mallorie said, "It should have said 'Mallorie likes to eat cake'"
I think she does so well when she puts her mind to it! Come to think of it, that's the exact phrase my teachers used to use. Hmmm... Brianna is saying new words everyday, just yesterday she said "Heavy" when trying to pick up a doll that was over half her size:) I should make a list of words that she says. If you see a sidebar pop-up with all the words she says, don't be surprised.
We decided tonight we would go see a movie as a family. Looking forward to it! This will be Brianna's first time at the movie theater! Will give a re-cap of the event for sure.
It has been snowing for 24 hours! Very pretty, but kinda prevents us from playing outside:( Brianna likes to occasionally go to the window and say, "I's 'nowing" {translation-It's snowing} It looks like "The Lion, the witch, and the wardrobe" out there, that's what I keep thinking when I go outside!Just waiting to see a half man/half goat run out from behind a tree...HA!
Until next time...

0 said...: