Friday, September 5, 2008

Okay, so I'll post mine, too....:P

I'm not so sure this fits me though...fun anyhow! Isn't it neat and interesting how all of us women still want to know how much like a princess we are?!
You Are Cinderella!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

5 said...:

Unknown said...

I don't know about relating to a Disney Princess, but I CAN see all those attributes in you and in your beautiful life as a wife and mother. What an amazing person you are...doing so many things each day that are forming the world of your daughter.

Mrs. Blimes said...

i think the description fits you! you're a dreamer and a wonderful person!!!

it is funny how all of us jumped right on that quiz!lol

Stephanie said...

its funny how the descriptions matched everyone. how are you. I hope all is well I miss everyone.

The Miller Family said...

Lol. That's really funny about the vinyl lettering! I love, love, love it! I'm so not a salesperson by nature, but I think everyone can use this in some form or fashion! When I was here before Sister Moulton sold it...don't know if you knew her or not. She mostly sold just the lettering to put on the wall, but I really love all the other stuff you can do with it. I wasn't gonna try and sell it too since she lived like 5 minutes away from our house, lol. So when we moved up to MN I was like...sweet! Nobody in Minnesota will even know about this stuff...I can make everyone's homes pretty! But sure enough, the very first friend I made there had her own machine! I was so bummed! Then we moved back and Sis. Moulton was gone and I was trying to think of a way to help us out financially and we were brainstorming and I think Joe-Z and I both kinda thought about it in the same moment and we were like, cool! (so wow, I totally didn't mean to leave you a novel here...just saw how long this got!) Anyway, long story short, yeah, I love it!

The Miller Family said...

P.S. My princess quiz didn't match me at all! But you're right, it was kinda fun to see my princess-ish qualities! LOL!