Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our little (and wonderful) temple trip

Joe and I got to go to the temple today. Yesterday we were praying together about something that has been plaguing us. Not long after that, a sister from our branch called and asked if we wanted to ride with her to the temple! Joe had answered the phone and I was in the shower, so he came to me and said "Sister ___ wants to know if we would like to go to the temple tomorrow with her, what do you think?" And I said, "Uh, YEAH" in an excited valley girl type accent! HA! You know I must have been excited. Anyway, I was like, "Duh! answer to our prayer, Joe!" But, he always asks me for my opinion even if he knows how I'll answer, so I'll let him off the hook a little! So, WOW, what a great day. That's all I can really say on here. Thank you, and WOW. I love the gospel. I love Heavenly Father's messengers/hands here on earth. And I love my husband(see that picture, isn't he just soooo handsome??!!).

4 said...:

Barbie and Craig said...

Hey Jenn! I totally remember you! Funny thing is I was totally blog stalking you the other day, and I didn't leave a comment...then I couldn't remember how I tracked you down and couldn't find you again! (please tell me you've done that before!) I'll have to add you to my friends so I don't lose you again. Your little girls is GORGEOUS! I love her name!

Unknown said...

You three all look so lovely! so glowing. I love when God works like that to give you the answers to your prayers that you are seeking. That is truly amazing.


thanks for sharing this little moment Jenn, i think it is recognizing God's hands in the little moments that make the bigger moments of life easier to deal with.

Mrs. Blimes said...

so sister ___ was sister Brinson!!! ah, my fam has had some good times with that gal!

i wanna go to the temple! better go soon b/f i lose travel clearance!

Jenn said...

MJ:
So much for anonymity, right?!

Yeah, you better go before you lose all clearance!! Once the baby comes it could really be a while.

Wanna go sometime??!!

D'Arcy:
Thanks! And yes, you are right...I can now cope wih life a little longer! :P I have been spiritually rejuvinated so to speak.

Barbie:
Yes, I have done that before! I'll add you to our blog too! Thank you for the compliments, also!