Wednesday, November 5, 2008

There surely is sunshine in my soul

Today after my last post I've been thinking a lot about what to do now...now that a chapter essentially has been closed, a new road chosen for our country. I've had a prayer in my heart. As I was washing my hair, this song came into my head, and I began singing. This reminded me that through Jesus Christ, my savior, there will always be sunshine in my soul. A new chapter is beginning and we as Americans are writing it. May there be sunshine in everyone's soul.

1. There is sunshine in my soul today,More glorious and brightThan glows in any earthly sky,For Jesus is my light.
[Chorus]Oh, there’s sunshine, blessed sunshineWhen the peaceful happy moments roll.When Jesus shows his smiling face,There is sunshine in the soul.
2. There is music in my soul today,A carol to my King,And Jesus listening can hearThe songs I cannot sing.
3. There is springtime in my soul today,For when the Lord is near,The dove of peace sings in my heart,The flow’rs of grace appear.
4. There is gladness in my soul today,And hope and praise and love,For blessings which he gives me now,For joys “laid up” above.

1 said...:

Olivia said...

:)

it's not the end of the world yet, I promise.

:)

I love you, and miss you. Can't wait to get down there and see you all.