Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rewind...


I just realized that I haven't posted pictures or even mentioned anything about the wonderful blessing the people of our branch of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints have been blessed with! We're adding on! The chapel is already under construction and is well on it's way. I think it is scheduled to be finished June/July-ish. We will actually have pews (I don't know how to spell those nifty seats) now! And a "choir loft"! Not to mention new huge bathrooms and a mothers room(woo hoo, just in time for Brianna)...and the primary gets the old cultural hall/sacrament meeting room! I'm really excited, can't hardly wait! The best thing about it all, truly, is that the church is growing in people. The addition is just a reaction to the growth and a need for more room. Just as His church and gospel changed my life, it is awesome to see it working in the lives of other people...and many more to come.


















4 said...:

Jared said...

That is awesome!!! I loved the Madison Branch!. I see Brother Gilliam has his beard back! (Sweet!)

The Miller Family said...

No way! That is so, so awesome! I'm so excited for you guys! Especially for you an your new mother's room ;o)

Thanks for the pictures...that's really cool to see!

Alyse said...

Lol! i saw that picture and was like hey that's my dad! lol! GOOD TIMES!!! I'm excited for you!

Brett M said...

Hi Jenn!
I'm still figuring out this blogging thing, but I've enjoyed it so far! Yours is adorable--and your daughter is so beautiful! It's great to see what you've been up to. Congrats on the baby (and on your growing branch!)