Friday, April 3, 2009

Boring

Ever feel boring? I often wonder if this is a common feeling. I know it goes along the lines of feeling sorry for yourself, which is not good, but it creeps in sometimes. Can't I just be thankful ALL the time? I'm trying to remember the last time I truly felt this way, and I do have to say it was the last time I was pregnant. So, can hormones do all of this??!! I say they can. Writing about this actually is making me feel better. What an epiphany. Pregnancy does so much to a woman's body and mind and spirit... So many changes to aid in the creation of life. Amazing really.

*sigh of somewhat relief*

Boring or not, hopefully I'll return to my normal boring denying state or actual non-boring life here soon; whatever the truth may be, if I'm even making any sense. hehe;P

(being cooped up inside in *the middle of nowhere* because of rain might not have helped these last few days either)

Thank you, Lord, for the sunshine and the sound of lawnmowers mowing the growing grass.

Okay, so I've definately decided to get out of the house at all cost today!

This post is the most random ever. I know you were already thinking it. I can handle the truth and will stop rambling now (I just realized I'm also having a conversation with myself)

Boring...more like bored.

3 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

i know how you feel gal...

but you should know you are ANYTHING but boring!!!

The Miller Family said...

Oooooh...I love pregnancy. NOT.

I usually don't mind it so much, I even like it the majority of the time. But this time around, I've had quite a few of "those days" as Joe-Z and I so lovingly refer to them, lol.

Unknown said...

Yes, I think hormones play a big role in a woman's life and we want to be in control of everything all the time, but sometimes we just feel off. It's hard, but also good if you know what is going on and can be patient and loving yourself.

I love that the hymn gave you the answer. I think of that hymn often and feel the same drive to help and encourage and teach and love and give because I realize so much how blessed I am and what an abundance I have.

Looking forward to seeing how you change the world Jenn!