Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Homeowner Finds Hidden Room

Did anyone see this? Wish I could upload the WCTV clip...No autographs, please.
HA!

Homeowner Finds Hidden Room

Shared via AddThis

5 said...:

Alyse said...

Oh my gosh!!! I heard about that on the news one night but turned the TV off before it came on! That is SOOOO cool! You should totally find out what is in the other room! That is SO awesome!

The Miller Family said...

No way! That is so cool! So, are you gonna let him cut the hole in the bedroom wall? Lol.

Vicky said...

This is very interesting! Be sure to keep us updated! Vicky

Mrs. Blimes said...

yall crack me up. call me we need to discuss things!

Olivia said...

CRAZY! Maybe you guys can get some sort of grant for living in a historical landmark, or something, lol. That is amazing! I want to see the room!