Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged by 'Quegas:P

Before I start, here are the 5 people I tag:

1. Laurel Maxfield

2. Russell Allen

3. Nicole Fish

4. D'Arcy Benincosa

5. Jasmine Kersey(just to see if she'll update her blog:P)

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago right now...
I couldn't drive, so...

1. Watching a lot of T.V. at my house in the boon docks.

2. Getting ready for Band Camp.

3. Practicing the flute.

4. Exercising.

5. Being bored, but glad school was school was out!

(I never knew how much my life HASN'T changed!)



5 Things on my to-do list...

1. Find a good job, hopefully as a middle school band director(never thought I would say that!)
2. Get healthy.

3. Become more publicly active in my beliefs(esp. "politics").

4. Perfect the art of food storage.

5. Read more to Mallorie.




5 Favorite snacks...

1. Mango & Pretzels (eaten together!)

2. Salt & Vinegar chips.

3. Pickled okra.

4. Milky Way candy bar.

5. Peanut butter M&M's.

+ = Yummy!


5 Bad habits...

1. Overanalyzing.

2. Raising my voice.

3. Procrastination.

4. Wasting time.

5. Drinking soda.



5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire...

1. Create help centers in every city possible. This would be a new thing, really a 'help you help yourself' center, for anything you need help with. This would go along with my#3 on the to-do list above. Haven't thought of a name for it yet...

2. Invest in Joe's awesome car ideas (i.e. electric, and other types I don't understand what he is talking about!)

3. Buy some land in Missouri...just in case:P

4. Invest.

5. Buy some land and build a house that was totally independent of other people, such as solar power generated, water well, green house, etc. No bills! But I guess it wouldn't matter so much if I were a billionaire...



5 Places I've lived...

1.Tallahassee, FL(National Forest, aka Boon Docks)

2. Havana, FL

3. Tallahassee, FL(F.S.U. Campus)

4. Tallahassee, FL(Bungalow #13)

5. Greenville, FL

4 said...:

The Miller Family said...

Pretzels and mangos together?!?!? HHmmmmmm...interesting! I love these kinds of posts...so fun to learn about you!

Laurel said...

BAND CAMP! Whoop! Check out my May 20th post for my answers. :)

Jenn said...

To Lindsey: Yes, like...one bite of mango, then one bite of pretzel. My mouth is watering! Crazy!

To Laurel: I had actually read that post...sorry I forgot!

Mrs. Blimes said...

im not sure yet but i am definately gonna try! i am so excited for yall!!!