Friday, November 12, 2010

Forgiveness Part 2

Day 4: Something you have to forgive someone else for.



I am not good at forgiving other people before they appologize, but I have learned the hard way that some appologies never ever come. Why live with the baggage?!



Today I forgive the middleschool boy at the bus stop that called me "ham bone"(I got skinny in 10th grade, HA!)



Today I forgive the girl who invited me to her birthday party and after getting her gift saying "Now I got what I wanted, you can leave"



Today I forgive the girl in fourth grade that would scratch me with mechanical pencil lead and caused me to have a stomach ache all year long.



Today I forgive that boy on the high school baseball team that told my friend he would never go out with my type.



Today I forgive Fat Jimmy for telling me he didn't talk to women, especially pregnant ones. The joke's on him; I haven't spoken back to him since!...that was five years ago and he stops by the house randomly saying hello.

1 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

LOL fat Jimmy can suck it! What a man turd! Sorry to be so obscene but I dont like people being mean to you. I actually kinda wanna punch everyone on your list!

I love you and if I ever did anything to hurt you Im Sorry too! Now you can forgive me as well! ;0)