Monday, November 8, 2010

What not to love?! HA!


Day 2: Something you love about yourself.


I love my undying optimism.


Sometimes I try to be pityful just for the sake of being noticed, maybe? But in the back of my head I ALWAYS have a voice inside me saying..."There is a solution to this"...


Right now is a time where I am having to rely on this more than ever. I like to think it is the light of Christ, even the Holy Ghost, that is the voice I hear. I don't know if those reading this believe in the zodiac, but I believe the alignment of the stars and the universe do play a role in our personalities...under the direction of Heavenly Father of course. Leo's are known for persistence and being strong-willed. I try to always ask myself if I am choosing the right, or not. Adjust accordingly, and try to do better.


Attitude makes the difference, that was our high school band motto. It is a motto I still try to live by.
~Let me add as a sidenote that optimism should not include denial. Acceptance is as much a part of optimism as anything. A vital part, actually.~

1 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

It's so so true. You ARE an undying optimist and I love that about you too! Whatever it is thats getting you down, I promise it wont last forever. I also promise to stalk you until we see each other again cuz I miss you!