Sunday, November 7, 2010

Something to blog about


I decided to play along with you 'Quesas! At least maybe it will make me think about blogging each day for the next 30 days and maybe take my mind of the chaos around me for 30 mins or so...although I could be sleeping right now. Hmmm, decisions decisions...nonetheless here goes!

Day1: Something you hate about yourself.


-I hate that I procrastinate. Why is it so hard to start early? I just don't have the drive to do things unless I feel pressure.


-I hate that I am hard-hearted. I am very cut and dry, maybe too cut and dry.


-I hate that I can't discerne if someone is genuine or up to no good. I can always be dooped. That doesn't help the hard-heartedness.


-I hate that I am not more girly...in all aspects. Cleaning, ironing, cooking, being thoughtful, painting my nails, having more than one pair of shoes...that aren't five or ten years old. These things don't come naturally to me. This goes back to being cut and dry...I think most of the things I dislike are linked together. If I could only find to beginning dominoe, I think I could make a huge impact on my life!


This has been fun! I even learned some new things about myself. A little constructive criticism never hurt anyone:) Until tomorrow folks!




1 said...:

Mrs. Blimes said...

it's so funny that you don't consider yourself girly! You always liked the fun sparkly make up w/me and love romance and surprises. I think ur more girly than you think!
this is a fun little idea tho huh? I know I'll enjoy reading what you have to write!
I miss you and love you!