Wednesday, April 27, 2011

If Mal likes it, that's all that counts!

Mallorie said she really liked the trial cake we did, so I guess we will stick with the concept. I made Carly's head too round, but you can't erase... so here's how it turned out with the random colors:


Mallorie did balloons and an "M" on the bottom right.
I think I will make the iCarly logo bigger, try to make her face more oval, and my mom is sending a package with some candles that spell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" and the number 6, so all I should have to write is Mallorie. I ended up using 20 cupcakes, and Mal, Bri and I ate the remaining 4! Fun project! It has sprinkles on there, too, but the camera didn't pick them up. Just imagine a little added sparkle:)

Here is the mock drawing I did and the DVD cover I used for the logo:


0 said...: